Sunday, May 11, 2014

Wear Black to Summer! #2

Personally, I've never felt the importance of Mother's Day in my life but I know how it means to other people so let me just say..

source
Today we cooled the summer heat off with some homemade halo halo. It's a Filipino desert with mixtures of shaved ice and evaporated milk, various boiled sweet beans, jello and fruits served in a tall glass or bowl. Usually restaurants now serve it with scoops of ice cream on top. We made our own version though: we blended 5 different kinds of fresh fruits, added evaporated and condensed milk, then topped it off with vanilla ice cream and Milo balls. And oh yeah, Stick-O. I don't know what this is. It's more or less a halo halo alright. By the way don't say "hey-low hey-low". Say "hah-loh hah-loh". I just laughed at how you read it in your head. Hahahahaha xD





Later that afternoon, we gave Grandma a special visit even though we knew she doesn't know what day it was anymore haha this is what I wore.



As for my sister, look at this adorable ensemble! :D




Happy Mama's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Really love your outfit, especially the belt and the necklace! Your sister looks lovely as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...